Sunday, February 20, 2011

WHAT ABOUT PSYCHICS, ASTROLOGERS AND SPIRITS OF THE DEAD

All of the above were nonsense...until they came into my life. Being careful not to discuss them at first, I am compelled to reveal my experiences with you now. 

It was about 28 years ago on a warm Sunday evening, I was preparing a lovely dinner on our deck in New City, NY.  The table was set with  place mats, our daily china, silverware and  drinking glasses.  With the sweet  aroma of our pine trees, eating outdoors was enjoyable.

It was just the three of us at the table, as our young daughter was in sleep a way camp, and our eldest son was out of town. It was nice to have the time alone with our youngest son, listening to his ideas and discussing plans for his future. 

To our disappointment, he told us he did not want to attend college  that coming fall.  Graduating High School relieved him from all the stress he endured during his last semester.  He had no idea what he wanted to do in the future and needed to find himself. We tried reasoning with him until we were blue in our faces.  After dinner, dishes still on the table, water still in the glasses, he came up with a shocking suggestion.  "I want to go to Outwood Bound, a school to learn how to survive in the wilderness and to learn mountain climbing. It only costs $1000" he said.

My husband and I looked at each other with disbelief.  "No way" I said laughing thinking it was a joke.  My husband remarked, "if my father and your great grandmother were listening, they would crawl out from their graves to stop you, if we ever consented to let you go."  At that very moment, the glass in front of our son shattered into thousands of small pieces.
Naturally we were all stunned and could not figure how that happen.  Could it have been the dead spirits of our dear relatives?

Does anyone have a scientific explanation?  Please click on the "COMMENTS" below

Next week...  Why the astrologists shook with fear and had to take a break after doing my reading

No comments: